Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Neutral EOFD (12/17/11)


"Holiday Neutral Eyes"

These are very simple Holiday Eyes.

I only used to colors for this EOFD.

Here is what I used:
StillGlamorus Pigment - Glee
Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette

Brushes:
ELF (eyes lips face) shadow brush from their essential line

Yes, this is the only brush I used.
It's a great blending brush!!

How-To:

Step 1: Apply SGC pigment GLEE wet.
You can use a spray bottle
and dampen your brush.

Step 2: Blend out the edges up into your crease

Step 3: Take the dark shimmer shade in the third row
and apply to your outter crease and blend.
You do nothave to apply a highlight.
Although, I used my Too Faced Translucent Setting Powder.
It has a gorgeous light shimmer finish, perfect!

Falsies:
Ardell 53

Eyeliner:
NYX Studio Lqiuid Liner - Extreme Black
(It's not my cup of tea but I'm using it anyway)

I hope you enjoy this <3

No comments:

Post a Comment